Well, I guess I have been tagged so here goes.
3 Joys
1. My husband
2. My kids
3. Sleep
3 Fears
1. Something happening to my husband
2. Something happening to my kids
3. Heights
3 Obsessions
1. Target
2. Jamba Juice
3. Cars :)
3 Regrets
1. Not going to Med school
2. Not continuing to play soccer
3. Not learning to play the piano
3 Facts about Me
1. I love to throw parties
2. I study like crazy to be a better nurse
3. Payton wants me to put that I was lucky enough to share a birthday with Nick Jonas, Lucky me!!!
Well, as far as tagging someone I have a pretty limited blog base. I believe most of you all have already been tagged. If not, Shanti, Cassie, Tami, Leah, Amy, Mom or whoever else wants to join the club!!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I love seeing all the soccer pictures. I would like to come to one game before the season is over so let me know when their games are!
Check out our blog, Teddy has been tagged!!
Post a Comment