Thursday, September 11, 2008
First Day of School
Today was Caelyn's first day of school. She had to be 2 to start so there we were bright and early this morning. As we pulled into the parking lot she saw the playground toys and started saying, "Thank you Mommy, Oh, thank you Mommy!!" Over and over. It was so cute. It sure made my life easier. The kids and I walked her in and showed her the room and she made a couple of friends. When I went to pick her up she was happy and bouncing around. It was a great day for her and for mommy!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Such cute pictures! You have such a nice family. Thanks for the comment on my blog. It's fun to be able to see a little of what's going on in your lives!
Cousin Amy
ok Caelyn is so dang cute!
I wanted to let you know I tagged you so if you would like just answer the questions that are on my blog and then tag six more people. You comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged.
I hope you had a great birthday! I took you gift to moms so I hope you got it. Love ya
Post a Comment