Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Great Kern County Fair

This past weekend we took the kids to the fair. It was the last day because all the other days we were going to go, the kids had been sick. It was really hot but luckily there were very few people there. We went through the exhibits and looked at all the cool stuff. When we went to look at the animals they were all gone!! We were so disappointed. I didn't even think that they would have gotten rid of them by then. All there were were a few pigs waiting for slaughter. We had a some really yummy snacks and then capped the day with a few rides. It was really fun and the kids all had a good time.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss the fair! I miss you guys! I will see you soon! LOVE YOU!