Zeke saw this Indiana Jones set up at Grandmas and had so much fun swinging from the trees and throwing the rope.
For her birthday Sadie got a pair of yellow tennis shoes. I was so excited to have found them on the converse web site. You can order any shoe in any color and even add their name to the spine of the heel. She had wanted yellow tennis shoes for months and we had looked everywhere. I had given up when I found the web site and had to order them. She was so excited. I told her she is the only person in the whole world with those shoes. She thinks she is pretty cool!!!!








2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sadie!! We love you!!
ok, you know how I love converse shoes! I have to get that web sight. Those are awesome! Happy Birthday Sadie!
Post a Comment