I said, "Caelyn, What are you doing?" and she replies, "SWIMMING!!!!" I was so at a loss that all I could do was take a picture and clean her up. Luckily the kids had flushed the toilet. Boy, I am doing a great job on my observation skills. First the vaseline and now this!!!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Mother of the Year
Well, with the end of school coming we have been busy around here. I have been working every other day for two weeks and I am so tired!!!! The other morning I went up to take a shower and Caelyn followed me up. She usually piddles around the bathroom and waits for me but that day she decided to go play in the girl's room. I took my shower and got out and went looking for her. This is what I found.


I said, "Caelyn, What are you doing?" and she replies, "SWIMMING!!!!" I was so at a loss that all I could do was take a picture and clean her up. Luckily the kids had flushed the toilet. Boy, I am doing a great job on my observation skills. First the vaseline and now this!!!
I said, "Caelyn, What are you doing?" and she replies, "SWIMMING!!!!" I was so at a loss that all I could do was take a picture and clean her up. Luckily the kids had flushed the toilet. Boy, I am doing a great job on my observation skills. First the vaseline and now this!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Ok my mom and I cant stop laughing!! that is the funniest picture ever!!!!
Love you and miss you guys!!!!
I am having the best laugh! Sorry but I can't help myself! Those pictures are priceless!
Post a Comment