





Well, Today is my little boy's 6th birthday. I can't believe he is getting so big. He is such a sweet boy. He told me yesterday as he was hugging me that he could hug me forevuuurrr (for those of you who know how he can't say his r's), because that is how much he loves me. What a sweetie!! When he is driving me crazy I have to just look at his big brown eyes and I can't be mad anymore. Here are a few pictures of him as he has gotten older every year. I swear the joke around my family is that I look the same as I did as a kid, just taller. I think that is going to be the same for my kids. His labor was probably my easiest. My friends from work had given me a baby shower and I was laughing so hard that I started to have contractions. Mind you it was 10 days till my due date. I continued to have them the rest of the party and on into the night. I think we ended up going in around 4am. I got to have an epidural which was great. He was born without incident around 7am. Happy Birthday Zeke, We love you!!








1 comment:
Happy birthday Zeke! We sure had a great time at the party!
Post a Comment