I know this is late but I thought I would put up a few pictures from our relay we did in September. It was sooo hard but such fun to be with family. We had a great time struggling together thru no food, no sleep and lots of pain!! I can't say that I am game to do it again but it was a great experience and we have a great family!!! Great job everyone!!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Red Rock Relay
I know this is late but I thought I would put up a few pictures from our relay we did in September. It was sooo hard but such fun to be with family. We had a great time struggling together thru no food, no sleep and lots of pain!! I can't say that I am game to do it again but it was a great experience and we have a great family!!! Great job everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment