Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Afterlife



Grandpa finally went to be with Grandma yesterday at 1:31pm. I can't think of a better way to go than to be surrounded by your children and have your eternal mate waiting for you on the other end. As we visited after Grandpa passed we were saying they are now together, looking fine and fabulous, celebrating like no other. I found these two pictures and like to think this is what they look like now, young, healthy and they were some beautiful people!! we come from good stock!!! We love you both and miss you Grandpa and Grandma!!!

2 comments:

mikey t & Larissa said...

What a great reunion it had to have been. We will miss "pondelero" but look forward to our Taylor reunion in paradise :-).

Diana and Gregg said...

Thank you Mauri for taking such good care of my Dad. I know I couldn't have gotten through all this without your knowledge and skill as a nurse and of course your compassion. I love you so much, Aunt Diana