Wednesday of Spring Break we went hiking in Red Rock Canyon. It was so beautiful. The kids had a great time climbing the rocks. We had a little picnic on the rocks and played in the little caves. Later that night we had some yummy food and then went ice skating. There is a rink under a huge white tent down in the middle of downtown St. George. It was so fun!! Nick took Luke and Logan around. Even Caelyn tried. They had 5 gallon buckets the kids would push around to keep their balance. I spent most of the time holding caelyn. She was so sad to go. I promised her we would go again soon in Bakesfield. I think this was one of her favorite parts of the trip. Teddy was taking pictures and many were too blurry. There are a few good ones though.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Spring Break Day 4
Wednesday of Spring Break we went hiking in Red Rock Canyon. It was so beautiful. The kids had a great time climbing the rocks. We had a little picnic on the rocks and played in the little caves. Later that night we had some yummy food and then went ice skating. There is a rink under a huge white tent down in the middle of downtown St. George. It was so fun!! Nick took Luke and Logan around. Even Caelyn tried. They had 5 gallon buckets the kids would push around to keep their balance. I spent most of the time holding caelyn. She was so sad to go. I promised her we would go again soon in Bakesfield. I think this was one of her favorite parts of the trip. Teddy was taking pictures and many were too blurry. There are a few good ones though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment