Teddy and I both graduated from Cal Poly and love to go back to the old stomping grounds for quick get aways. This year we decided to take the kids to a football game to see where Daddy played and enjoy the new stadium. We took them around campus and showed them where we used to work, hangout, live, eat, etc... I think we enjoyed it more than they did but I think they enjoyed seeing college life. It was funny because we were telling them how when you are in college, you are always busy working on school stuff, even on the weekends. When we were leaving the game, as we walked to our car, you could see in the windows of the engineering departments and kids were in there studying and working on projects. They were all really impressed at how hard college must be and how tiring!! Funny how as hard as it could be, we all wish we could go back to those fun times.

The good old days

Future Mustangs???

The family sporting the Green and Gold

Enjoying the new stadium
No comments:
Post a Comment