Caelyn received her first award of her school career today. She was selected as student of the month for her class for "perseverance." I think the teacher felt for her since she cried everyday for three weeks before finally going to school with a smile. At the ceremony they said it was for friendship so I am not sure what the criteria was but she was so excited and surprised. Congratulations Caelyn!!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Student of the Month
Caelyn received her first award of her school career today. She was selected as student of the month for her class for "perseverance." I think the teacher felt for her since she cried everyday for three weeks before finally going to school with a smile. At the ceremony they said it was for friendship so I am not sure what the criteria was but she was so excited and surprised. Congratulations Caelyn!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Way to go little one
Post a Comment