Monday, March 22, 2010

President's Cup Tourney










The girls had a tournament this weekend here in Bakersfield. It was a tough weekend and they played some really good teams. I wish I had taken pictures of the "eleven" year old we played. Some had boobs!! It was crazy. They tied their first game 2-2 and lost the second 2-0. Sunday was better and the girls really played hard. They lost their first 1-0 in the last seconds of the game on a penalty kick. I hate losing on penalties!! The other team's parents were whining the whole time. I am beginning to understand those parents they show on CNN that attack the kids on the field or better yet their parents! The last game they won 1-0. Here are a few shots. The first day my batteries were dead so I only got shots from Sunday. I always miss the action shots because I am to caught up in the game!!

No comments: