Saturday, October 3, 2009
Updates!
Hey Everyone, I am a loser again and forgot the camera for soccer weekend but all are doing well. Both teams won this weekend. Zeke's team won 8-0 and he scored three goals. The girls won 4-1 and Payton scored 2. It was a really good game. The other team was fast! Just wanted to promote a show that will be on tommorrow night that was sponsored by the donate life community. The show "Three Rivers" is on Sundays on CBS at 9pm. They are really trying to promote it because the story lines are taken from actual events that have taken place with our donating families and recepients. If you have time check it out and let me know what you think! We hope it makes it so that it educates more people as to the process of organ donation and what a difference one can make being an organ donor. I am really excited to see how they portray my job and I will let you know just how real it is :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment