Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter Wardrobe








Here are a few shots of our family on Easter. I went the easy route and found these outfits on Gymboree on clearance and of course you know how I love blue. I found the sweater vests for Zeke and Teddy and thought they looked so cute matching. It is always fun to dress everyone up matching. It must be from the years of Grandma Abby making us all look like little clones!!!

4 comments:

Abby said...

I heard That!!!!

Cassie said...

LOVE that picture of Teddy and Zeke. What handsome men! And btw...do you really have Nsync on your playlist?? Wow that takes me back...

Taylor Family said...

You guys look great! Mauri I love you and your awsome family! Tell Teddy I love the fact that he is so thoughtful of you and is kids to dress up and take those photos! lol I hate when Shanti wants me to take pics! So you are a better man then me.lol Spence

Taylor Family said...

Mauri thank you for the card and $$$. I loved the card and the girls got a kick out of it ! Love you always your little Brother Spencer