
The girls went to the Daddy Daughter dance a couple of weekends ago. Payton was mad at Teddy for teasing her so she wouldn't smile. They had a great time though. He took them to dinner and they danced with all of the their friends. Caelyn was so bummed she couldn't go!!








5 comments:
Hi Honey,, I Miss everyone so Much!! The Girls Look so Beautiful!!! I Hope That You Got a few More Pictures..Love Ya
I can't wait for my daddy daughter dances! I am going to break out the running man for sure! T looks great with those two little angels what a good Dad they are lucky to have him. Love Uncle Spence
i wish i could do that. sounds like they had fun. payton is so funny
i wish i could do that it sound like they had fun. payton is so fun.
had fun. i wish i could do that.sounds like they
Post a Comment