Well, this past Saturday was Sadie's first holy communion. It is basically their first opportunity to take the sacrament. they have to go to classes for two years to learn about repentance and the importance of the sacrament and what it stands for. It is like our Sunday school. She had to read part of the prayer during mass and was so excited. I asked her if she was going to be nervous and she said, "No mom, I have performed in front of way bigger audiences." She is so matter of fact. She looked pretty cute. The girls have to wear all white and a veil and the boys were black suits. She looked like a litte bride. I took her to buy her dress and of course she picked out the fanciest one she could see. It was a special day for her. Congrats Sadie!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Sadie's First Holy Communion
Well, this past Saturday was Sadie's first holy communion. It is basically their first opportunity to take the sacrament. they have to go to classes for two years to learn about repentance and the importance of the sacrament and what it stands for. It is like our Sunday school. She had to read part of the prayer during mass and was so excited. I asked her if she was going to be nervous and she said, "No mom, I have performed in front of way bigger audiences." She is so matter of fact. She looked pretty cute. The girls have to wear all white and a veil and the boys were black suits. She looked like a litte bride. I took her to buy her dress and of course she picked out the fanciest one she could see. It was a special day for her. Congrats Sadie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Congrats Sadie we love you!!
Post a Comment